Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-15 Brewers (Narveson) at Nationals (Gorzelanny) - 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3, 10 innings]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, that is one empty ballpark.

No kidding, that place is dead. Miller Park would be rockin for a Friday night extra inning game like this.

Much like Pittsburgh a couple nights before, the Capitals had a home playoff game tonight.

I just watched the replay of that error three or four times on MLB Network and I still don't really even get what happened. I guess the ball tailed off just out of Prince's reach?

That used to happen to me when I played - my ball had a natural tail to the right. So when I played the field, I would aim my throws a little to the left to compensate. When I pitched, the tail was awesome.

Royal fan and ESPN writer Rob Neyer said it best to Drew and Dan Needles on ESPNMilwaukee:

Betancourt is a truly horrible baseball player. The sooner Doug Melvin and the Brewers realize that and replace him, the better their chances are this season to compete.

Archived