Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-15 Brewers (Narveson) at Nationals (Gorzelanny) - 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3, 10 innings]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as I dislike Gomez, that is not a terrible place to try and grab an extra base.

Not when you're hitting in front of Braun or can steal bases at a 85% clip

85% against a lefty?

It took a perfect throw to just barely get Gomez, so I still don't think it was a bad move. He probably get's into 2B there 95% of the time, so 5% of the time it will be called stupid.

I was ok with it also. It just happened to be a former pitcher playing in CF who make a perfect throw to get Gomez b a hair.

if they would have brought braddock in to face cora...wouldnt the nats have just countered with a right handed pinch hitter? And espinosa is much better against lefties, so you probably would havehad to make another change. people need to calm down just a touch.

if they would have brought braddock in to face cora...wouldnt the nats have just countered with a right handed pinch hitter? And espinosa is much better against lefties, so you probably would havehad to make another change. people need to calm down just a touch.
Yeah, its probably not the best idea to just waste a pitcher in a tie game.

I don't know...isn't every decision that Roenicke makes wrong?

Archived