Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-12 Brewers (Marcum) at Pirates (Correia) - Rained out, Make-up 8/22 double-header

It is the Pirates, but I'd prefer to make up this game in August when Greinke and Hart are (presumably) healthy. Saw it mentioned elsewhere (maybe Toby on Twitter?) that this could also push Marcum's next start into the Philadelphia series, which would be a help there.

But personally, another night without Brewers baseball stinks.

It hurts more than helps in my opinion, because Gallardo gets pushed out of the Phillies series. We'd have Marcum, Wolf, and Narveson, instead of Wolf, Narveson, Gallardo. So really it's switching Marcum and Gallardo.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I live in Madison and have charter. Today's game was on tv here but tomorrow's (or maybe it's Thursday's) isn't. Grasping at straws, but any chance tomorrow's (or Thursday's) game will be on for me now since today's is cancelled or can't they do that?
Tomorrow is WMLW and Thursday is FS Wisconsin. That's probably why tomorrow's game isn't on for you. And no, that won't change. The Bucks are on tomorrow. Looks like FS Wisconsin picked up next Wednesday's game now though, so that's good.

I like Roenicke for the most part so far. I think hes done a great job with his bullpen management and hopefully once Hart comes back we will have the same lineup every day.
Then we'll probably end up with Hart hitting 6th and Gomez in CF hitting 2nd. Sigh.

Also, I don't think Roenicke knows he can double switch. There's been about 3 times this year he's had the opportunity to and just didn't.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I really don't see Gomez playing against right-handers once Hart is back. It's really Kotsay costing Morgan playing time right now. When Hart comes back, Morgan will start taking playing time in CF. I hope that Hart at least takes the 2 spot instead of Gomez, because I can't stand him as out 2 hitter.

I live in Madison and have charter. Today's game was on tv here but tomorrow's (or maybe it's Thursday's) isn't. Grasping at straws, but any chance tomorrow's (or Thursday's) game will be on for me now since today's is cancelled or can't they do that?
I'd like to see the Bucks game moved to tonight. Everyone would win, right?

pebadger, you should send the comment about your stunted enthusiasm over the spotty TV coverage to the Brewers, if only to see if you get a response. They seem to be reasonably customer-focused, and as such should want to know about this.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

for todays game, from a guy i know who works for charter:

April 13th Brewers-Pirates

game will be available in the Fond du Lac, Outer Fond du Lac and Brillion line-ups

on Charter Extra! As you may recall from the Marketing Update yesterday the KMA

was not going to be able to provide this game to these areas.

However thanks to some quick work our local engineers have created a solution which

will make Brewer fans in these areas very happy. FDL, Outer FDL & Brillion customers will

now be able to view the game on Charter Extra, Digital Ch 87 Basic (Digital Only) at 6pm.

Please also note that the game may also be seen in the Lomira area on WMLW Digital Ch 969

Basic (Digital Only).

To be made up as a standard doubleheader on 8/22...first day of three game set with Pirates. I guess when you don't sell many tickets to begin with a day/night DH doesn't do much of you.

Good that we'll hopefully be more healthy than we are now and the Pirates will be out of it. Bad that we'll need a spot start from someone at the time.

Archived