Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-10 Cubs (Coleman) at Brewers (Gallardo) - 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brenly/Kasper mocking Braun's pre-swing routine and saying they played the "Chicken dance" music last season before he swings...

They shut up quickly after Braun sent that ball to Chicago on the fly.

The bats are picking up Yo today...

I didn't see it as "mocking." Seemed to me that they were just commenting/filling air. Braun's OCD act is kind of funny, after all (though he's no Nomar). I mean, I think those two are generally pretty annoying, but honestly, I haven't really been bothered by them this series.

rofl at cubs' announcers talking smack about the new scoreboard "At some places you need to be constantly entertained... not at Wrigley."

Well, that's because no one at Wrigley is even watching the game.

rofl at cubs' announcers talking smack about the new scoreboard "At some places you need to be constantly entertained... not at Wrigley."

Seemed pretty snarky to me too. Nothing good to say about the board? Gimme a break. At least our park is only infested with Cubs fans a few times per year.

Maybe if the scoreboard pumped out a vomit and urine scented air freshener they would feel more at home.

Maybe if the scoreboard pumped out a vomit and urine scented air freshener they would feel more at home.

I suggest next time the scrubs are in town, they allow the fans to crap and piss in the pressbox they are announcing from.

It looks like this is one for the bats to take care of. Yo has not been sharp, but he's been fighting his way through it, and hopefully the offense can pick him up. They're clearly able to hit Coleman, who doesn't look very sharp, either.

Of course, I think that's because Coleman is a marginal talent rather than having a bad day.

Archived