Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-10 Cubs (Coleman) at Brewers (Gallardo) - 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great win by the Brew Crew. After we started 0-4, I was hoping we could get back to .500 sometime in May considering the injuries we had. They have really bounced back quickly which is a credit to the team and Roenicke.

I give no credit to triple R. He has pretty consistently made some confusing/bad decisions so far.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

McGehee hit a HR but that wasn't exactly the right move to make. Good results so far, bad decisions.

I was looking at the box score and I wonder if there are so many Betancourt's playing that they really need to specify Y. Betancourt.

I blame Wang.

McGehee is definitely the right move to make, he has a good 2 out approach and is the best hitter that was on the bench. I was at the game and it seemed to be more Brewer fans than Cubs fans today though the Cub's fans dominated the lower level expensive seats.

Great win by the Brew Crew. After we started 0-4, I was hoping we could get back to .500 sometime in May considering the injuries we had. They have really bounced back quickly which is a credit to the team and Roenicke.

I give no credit to triple R. He has pretty consistently made some confusing/bad decisions so far.

I would agree about some of his decisions. I was referring to his positive attitude, which numerous players have referenced when talking about getting past the losing streak.

I would agree about some of his decisions. I was referring to his positive attitude, which numerous players have referenced when talking about getting past the losing streak.
Eh. Pretty easy to be upbeat at the start of the season. You would probably have heard the same rhetoric regardless of the manager with the talent we currently have.

I blame Wang.

Archived