Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-09 Cubs at Brewers - [Brewers win, 6-0 -- Narveson Post-Game Audio]

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't mean this as an indictment on randy wolf (he's been poor so far, but I think he'll be just fine for a back of the rotation guy in the long run).....but the brewers have only given up 9 runs in the 7 games started by NOT randy wolf. that's not half bad.

Just watched the condensed game on MLBtv. This was a fun one. Great to see Braun and Prince with multiple extra base hit AND taking the ball to the opposite field. What more can be said about T. Plush?!? Loved the BANG sound the OF wall made when he caught that deep fly ball off Soriano's bat in the 2nd.

Narveson was absolutely sick. Hope can keep up the dominance and command throughout the season. Casey McGehee badly needs a day off. I feel like he's hit a weak grounder to short every time there's a man on base.

Really excited to see what this team can do when Greinke, Hart and Lucroy get back.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Per the Brewers' Facebook page, it looks like Counsell will start at 3B in the series finale. So RRR is at least reading some Brewerfan threads.

But Kotsay is starting in RF with Gomez in CF. I'm not usually very outwardly critical of our managers, but Kotsay starting over Morgan right now is asinine

Per the Brewers' Facebook page, it looks like Counsell will start at 3B in the series finale. So RRR is at least reading some Brewerfan threads.

But Kotsay is starting in RF with Gomez in CF. I'm not usually very outwardly critical of our managers, but Kotsay starting over Morgan right now is asinine

Well, that's why I said some threads. He obviously is overlooking the Nyjer thread.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived