Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-05 Braves at Brewers - [Brewers WIN, 1-0 / Gallardo CGSO]; Check out post-game audio at tail end of thread

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walking Braun to face Fielder, you don't see that all too often. Hopefully Prince can respond.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

please Prince, no gidp
I would have been okay with a gidp so long as the run scored...

Five games isn't going to have a huge effect on Fielder's end of the year line, but if he keeps this up much longer his stat line at the end of the year will suffer a bit.

for those concerned; Ballup is up by 22 at half. "springs" and "the air up there" are dunking mad.

I'm tired of watching the refs determine the games.

Gotta let dees ballas ball, dats wat dey maid 2 doo!

(Mr. Africa with a huge dunk as I type)

Aggressive base running fail. Two outs at the plate in the same inning. This feels like a basketball game where no matter what the shot is and how close to the basket you are, the ball won't go in the hoop.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived