Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-05 Braves at Brewers - [Brewers WIN, 1-0 / Gallardo CGSO]; Check out post-game audio at tail end of thread

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta love Comcast down in Chicago. They are showing the Angels and TB game that started at 5:40 and will be joining the Brewers game in progress. So about the 5th or 6th inning. Thanks. Glad I just paid $180 for the MLB Ticket to get half games. Not to mention they show one game per day in HD. Guess I can watch the game from yesterday that I taped until the other game is over.

I get WMLW where I live, and I won't be watching the whole game on TV. It is incredibly annoying, and hurts my eyes. I'll just be listening, or watching gameday, most of the time. Just tried watching the Bucks game for 5 minutes. Then they went down 10-0, so I shut it off.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Alright, Brewers, it's time to not embarrass yourselves. It's time to dust yourselves off, pick yourselves up, and get right back in it. It's time to get back on the horse, step back in the ring...

Ah, forget all that: it's Big Boy Time.

Usually I get WMLW games here on Dish Network, but that doesn't seem to be the case tonight with bad NBA/NHL games filling up all of the ALT channel spots. That's a bummer if it doesn't pop up by 7.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Atlanta feed is available on DirecTV, but of course if you live in Wi, it's blacked out. I guess you're supposed to watch the Brewer feed, but you can't because DirecTV isn't picking up the feed. I hate baseball's blackout rules. Bud Selig trying his best to limit fanbase.

I have no idea why they aired Saturday's game on an FSN alternate, but aren't doing the same tonight. Ugh, who cares about the Bucks?

They've been doing this on DirecTV for a couple years now. Or are you talking about a different provider.

Blacked out for me in Wisconsin on DTV 646.

One day MLB is going to figure out what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps. The blackout rules are simply as arcane and insane as they can possibly be.

Don't even have it up on the mini-screen on the MLB Mix Channel on DTv. Guess I'll turn off all the lights, fire up the radio and appreciate what it was like to enjoy baseball the only way my grandpa had a chance to (as I post on the Internet).

Archived