Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Injury News 2011

Jofis11ep
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgan will be activated from the dl on Tuesday per Tom H.
And that's about the same time Gomez will hit the bench.
Didn't we say the same thing about the 2-hole?

If Gomez plays against righties over Plush, there will be a mutiny on this board. Mark my words.

Morgan wasn't taking starts away from Kotsay or Almonte, let alone Gomez before he got hurt.

Sigh.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/121119274.html

TH with an update. Sounds like Boggs is going down for Morgan, which is dumb. We are keeping 13 pitchers for some reason. Also, Estrada is likely going down for Greinke. I would guess we're waiting until Almonte returns to go back to a 12-man staff then. Stupid to keep an 8-man bullpen and to keep Almonte. And as was just said, Rogers is hurt again. Apparently caused by a virus.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I understand sending Estrada down. NEED to keep him stretched out in the event that Narveson doesn't get his stuff together, or a SP gets hurt.

Sending Boggs down for Morgan is fine, keeping Kotsay is fine, but if they bring back Almonte instead of Boggs when they go back to 12 pitchers.......then that'll be a head scratcher.

I'd submit that keeping Kotsay isn't all that fine. Rather, it's more of a given.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I don't even know what you can say at this point. Ever since the Greinke trade almost all the moves, injuries and decisions are just bizarre.

3 oblique strains, cracked rib from basketball, a bruise that takes 2 weeks to heal, and now a sleep disorder.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I don't even know what you can say at this point. Ever since the Greinke trade almost all the moves, injuries and decisions are just bizarre.

3 oblique strains, cracked rib from basketball, a bruise that takes 2 weeks to heal, and now a sleep disorder.

don't forget the scorpion sting.

trwi7 states that a tear would require Tommy John. At this point, there's no indication of a tear.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Ouch. Sounds like it could be quite a while before we see Manny. Any idea on the likelihood that he'll need Tommy John?

Quite a while in his case means never. At best he was the 12th-13th man. He won't be offered arbitration next winter. Will they do with Parra what they did with Capuano and keep bringing him back on minor league deals? I seriously doubt that. Capuano at least had a record of some success.

Archived