Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-04 Braves (Beachy) at Brewers (Narveson) - [Brewers lose, 2-1, remain winless]

That was a tough play for Betancourt but still one that more than 2/3 of MLB shortstops will make.

yea...he probably gets him without the bobble. still nice to see him actually get to that ball though (easy to kind of compliment him in retrospect, cause it didn't hurt the team in the end)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a tough play for Betancourt but still one that more than 2/3 of MLB shortstops will make.

yea...he probably gets him without the bobble. still nice to see him actually get to that ball though (easy to kind of compliment him in retrospect, cause it didn't hurt the team in the end)

Looked like he hesitated for a split second because McGehee crossed in front of him. Nobody's fault, but that might've made the difference. Tough play.

Is Morgan going to have an at bat this year where he doesn't attempt a bunt.

If he can still manage to draw a walk, he can show bunt as often as he wants.

That's kind of my point though, he gets on base often enough where he doesn't have to show bunt every at-bat. Gomez on the other hand...

I know I'm the only one, but I had more fun cheering for the rotten Brewers teams of 10-15 years ago. At least then, you cheered, if they won, cool, if they lost, oh well, they weren't supposed to win anyways. Now it's the opposite. When they win, oh well, they were supposed to win, but when they lose it's more of a letdown. It just seems wins aren't as cool, and losses are even more devastating. Just not as fun.

Archived