Brewer Fanatic

2011 Magnet Schedule

Dmiles23

After Dmiles gets his, I too will need one...

I will have a 2011 T-Rats opening day magnet schedule to trade if anyone is interested...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I've got a schedule magnet that I'd be willing to sell. I don't know who still needs one so if you do, send me a message. I don't really know what price to ask for in return so it'd help me if you made an offer as well.

I have a bunch of extra magnets, but they aren't exactly like the ones from Opening Day. I don't remember where I got them from - they look nice but they have a white background while I believe the Opening Day magnet has a blue background. I'll upload a photo if there's interest.

I also have no idea what a fair price is for one of these... would anyone trade any spare bobbleheads for one or is that asking too much? Let me know at thesaltshakersband@yahoo.com. Thanks!

chadomac, those may be the preliminary 2011 schedule magnets handed out last fall.

I was a bit surprised that this year's home-opener magnet features no players. On the up side, there should be no magnet jinx of any player as a result.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived