Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-03 Brewers (Wolf) at Reds (Arroyo) - 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 12-3]

Not seeing the apparent improvement in plate discipline from Gomez yet.
He did nothing differently in spring training and he's done nothing different so far in the regular season. Gave JS something to write about.
Good thing I never believed The JS then.

I hate Betancourt. I hate Melvin for keeping Betancourt and not looking to upgrade and I hate Roenicke for playing him.

Agree. Agree. Disagree. Roenicke really doesn't have much for options. I would have preferred to see Counsell get a start though. To early to see how he will handle it. I hate RRR for starting Kotsay over Morgan.

Most of the criticism in this thread isn't new. We knew our defense would be bad and many if not most thought Betancourt and Kotsay should be replaced and Gomez should be in a platoon.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Axford appearance cost him a shot at closing tomorrow?
We have to worry about having a lead near the end of the game first before we have to worry about who will be available to close. I'm hoping Narveson can help us turn the tide...

Archived