Brewer Fanatic

2011-04-03 Brewers (Wolf) at Reds (Arroyo) - 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 12-3]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not seeing the apparent improvement in plate discipline from Gomez yet.
He did nothing differently in spring training and he's done nothing different so far in the regular season. Gave JS something to write about.

Not seeing the apparent improvement in plate discipline from Gomez yet.
He did nothing differently in spring training and he's done nothing different so far in the regular season. Gave JS something to write about.

Makes me miss LoCain all the more.

where is the easy "up the middle" type swing from Gomez?? He is so frustrating to watch hit

I just think he's not a cerebral player. He's not what you'd call a "thinker" out there on the field. He just goes at 100 miles per hour all the time -- hitting, baserunning, fielding. And sometimes makes seemingly stupid plays because he acts on adrenaline alone. He's the Brewers form of ex-Buck Dan Gadzuric.

I just witnessed a triple play from the White Sox/Indians game. Runners on 1st and 2nd for the White Sox with no outs with Alexi Ramirez bunting. He pops it up to the first baseman who throws to first and then to second. Both runners were running with the play.

Archived