Brewer Fanatic

Directv Brewers 4/2

Bert55

It's in the 700's with the MLB Extra Innings Package

I'm not 100% sure on this, but if you're in Wisconsin I think the extra innings feed might be blacked out so long as you're getting it on one of the region sports network alternates like 652

I'll put this in the in-game thread as well but for anyone who has Charter in the central WI area the game is being listed in the guide as being on channel 87 EXTRA. It's the first WMLW game since I've moved up here, so I am not positive it will be on but at least there is a listing for it.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

651 - 1

I'll bet on 652 as GormanHarvey says.

I'll also bet on 651/651-1 being the Cincinnati feed. 651-1 would be HD, and WMLW doesn't offer HD.

If you're otherwise entitled to the broadcast, it should also be available in the Extra Innings area even if you're technically blacked out.

EDIT: Once we have a definitive answer to this question, maybe someone can make sure the information is posted in today's in-game thread.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived