Brewer Fanatic

2011 Season long ticket offer for Brewerfan.net!

Buckhunts

Hello Brewerfan.net members,

Once again, the Brewers are offering you and your friends and family the opportunity to received great savings on Brewers game throughout the 2011 season.

We are starting this year’s savings out strong with discounted tickets for the April 8th Brewers vs. Cubs game! Through this link you can purchase marquee tickets at REGULAR price, so be sure to let your friends and family know!

You can visit http://www.brewers.com/corporate to take advantage of the special ticket offers.  The password for this season is “brewerfan”. Remember these offers will be updated throughout the season, so be sure to check back regularly. Please feel free to contact me with any questions now or in the future.

Jake Mentch

Account Executive-Group Tickets

Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club

One Brewers Way

Milwaukee, WI 53214

Phone: 414-902-4523

Fax: 414-902-4056

jake.mentch@brewers.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I've used this offer 3 times this year for a total of 11 tickets. It's a great deal. $20 for section 126 last night was great. Just wondering if the Brewers keep track of the use of this offer by the password used and let Brewerfan know how often people from this site are using it.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's had a hand in this deal. I went to one of the Dodgers games with some friends and they only wanted to spend around $20. This allowed us to get good field level seats instead of terrace. Definitely made the game more enjoyable. I hope it's back for next season. Thanks again.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived