Brewer Fanatic

2011-03-31 Brewers (Gallardo) at Reds (Volquez) [Brewers lose walkoff, 7-6]

I agree, he does not look like the second coming of Barry. A lot of his new weight is in his legs.

Since we now have a discussion, I think the trolling worked, and I believe it is mean spirited and unnecessarily negative.

Also, it is not a given if another player did the same thing, we would all jump on him.

C'mon, this is supposed to be Fun!

(Kotsay for MVP, lol)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun looks similar to me. Weeks looks like a linebacker now, while Yo looks 20 lbs lighter

Agreed. Yo said he lost 12 lbs. Rickie looks huge. On a related note, Gomez is a big dude when you see him in person. Looks much bigger in person than on tv imo

As much as Votto can hurt you, a walk was the last thing I wanted there. Groundball please!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived