Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Thursday -- What are your plans?

RobDeer 45
Took off today and will be watching from home in my sweatpants. I also took off tomorrow through Tuesday so I can continue the holiday at the home opener and then have a recovery day. It's like Christmas in spring people!

I have my spring break now, so I love that I am able to watch the game live for the first time in years. I used to hate having to DVR the game only to have 30 text messages from friends...and my dad would always call to say something.

Gotta listen to the game on the radio at work. But I'm grilling bourbon marinade steaks when I get home. Hopefully I can catch a replay on TV in the evening.

Change of plans. I'm dropping the bourbon marinade steaks idea and just going with straight bourbon. Why do I do this to myself every year?

All set to fire up the dvr'ed game and the grill, and no recording on the tivo. According to the history, it was cancelled due to a scheduling update, so no game. Looking forward to it all day, now nothing.
You could've watched the replay. Ik they were replaying it tonight at some point.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

All set to fire up the dvr'ed game and the grill, and no recording on the tivo. According to the history, it was cancelled due to a scheduling update, so no game. Looking forward to it all day, now nothing.
You could've watched the replay. Ik they were replaying it tonight at some point.
nope, we're out of state so Directv doesn't air the replays.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived