Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day in Miller Park First Pitch

i think having arod and the rest of the team throwing out the first pitch on opening day is just fine. I know its not baseball related but george w bush through out the first pitch at miller park and that wasn't baseball related either. It will be a treat for brewer fans to see them there and its very appropriate to every couple years go off the board instead of just having the owner, commish, or uecker doing it.

I love it. I am not sure why people feel like it has to be a baseball guy. The fans are going to love this and we know Braun is close with Rodgers so I think the Brewers players are going to enjoy it too

I love it. I am not sure why people feel like it has to be a baseball guy. The fans are going to love this and we know Braun is close with Rodgers so I think the Brewers players are going to enjoy it too
Yep, exactly. It's not like people are gonna be at the game just to see the Packers. They will be there to see the Brewers. It's not going to retract from the experience, it will only make it better. The fans and players will all enjoy seeing this.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Based on the original poster typing his post on March 30, 1981 I was going to guess President Ronald Reagan or the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia.

Then, based on the 2nd post from March 30, 2014 I was going to guess it was our new Alien Overlord or Nicolas Cage, star of the hit movie "2014: The Year After the Year After the 2012 Disaster."

Clearly my post is correct. It was from the future. The Packers buzz is all an elaborate distraction.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived