Brewer Fanatic

ESPN MLB Predictions

mrbergmann

Did anyone else read through the MLB predictions on ESPN.com today? Besides being very Red Sox heavy, which can't really be taken for a surprise, it was interesting to see what other opinions were out there. 10 of the writers picked the Brewers (out of 45) picked the Brewers to make the playoffs, including Johan Keri, from FanGraphs.com, who has the Brewers losing to the Red Sox in the World Series.

Still not the most interesting pick, though: Steve Berthiaume picks the Astros to win the NL Central! I hope he's got some $$ on that pick, because the odds have got to be long on it!

Still not the most interesting pick, though: Steve Berthiaume picks the Astros to win the NL Central! I hope he's got some $$ on that pick, because the odds have got to be long on it!
I came hear to post on that exact prediction. I am sure crazier things have happened but that seems crazy! They would need career years out of Happ, Rodriguez and Norris for sure.

Archived