Brewer Fanatic

2011-03-27 White Sox (Jackson) at Brewers (Estrada); [Brewers lose, 2-1]

Mass Haas

Brewer Fanatic Staff

ON THE MOUND: Also scheduled to pitch this afternoon (subject to change) is LHP Zach Braddock, LHP Mitch Stetter and RHP Mike McClendon.

MINOR DETAILS: Joining the team today from minor-league camp is OF Kentrail Davis (99), OF Khris Davis (25), INF Scooter Gennett (94), OF Caleb Gindl (77), INF Taylor Green (95), 1B Sean Halton (96), OF Lee Haydel (93), INF Sergio Miranda (97), INF Shea Vucinich (91), RHP Marco Estrada (92), RHP Mike Fiers (90), RHP Donovan Hand (98) and RHP Roque Mercedes (66).

Uecker spent part of this game talking to Casey McGehee's son Mack in the radio booth. It's worth a listen if you have Gameday Audio. Mack does a pretty good "Nice. REAL nice!"
I was hoping you'd have posted about that. I have had little time to hear the crew this spring but I caught these innings, and thought it was Great. I've had a soft spot for all the McGhee's since seeing a news piece on Mack two years ago(there was a thread about it but a quick search and I don't see it). And I was at the park the day Mack threw out the first pitch and his dad hit a game winning home run. Really cool to hear he is doing well and "a clubhouse leader".

Archived