Brewer Fanatic

How rare is the 2004 Beloit Weeks Bobblehead?

TURBO

well, there's 500 of em. I paid around 40 for mine when it popped up on ebay. I've seen it go for as low as 25 (but only once). When I got it, I thought it was a steal. If he can continue to stay healthy I'm sure the value will start goin up.

Can I ask what you traded for it?

I traded a Scooter vs the Snowman bobble for the Weeks. I think that was a pretty good deal since I have been looking for the Weeks for a couple of years now and never see one anyplace...

Now, if I could only find a decent deal on the Molitor Blue, Beloit Greg Vaughn, and Mr. 3000...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

You got a nice deal.

I know a guy who has an extra Beloit Vaughn http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

lol

I only wish "that" guy had the box...

Still waiting on another deal, I will be in touch with "that" guy on Friday, hopefully...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Id say it is the most sought after Brewers bobble next to the Mark A and Bill Hall track suit (although I think the Prince would probably sell for more than the Hall at this point.)
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Yeah, I knew it was a tough one to get, and I would assume it might become slightly more available after Prince is wearing a new uniform next season.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

How many of them were made? 500?

You got a great deal. I think I either paid $80 or $140 for mine. Yes I did pay $140 but I forget if it was for weeks or Tony Gwyn Jr.

Thanks to a bidding war and me being drunk at the time after a night of drinking I just kept upping my max bid until I won.

My wallet though did not win!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

You got a great deal on that Turbo. I think I paid 40 for Gwynn too.

I spent 75 on the Fourth of July Snappy, it came without a box at that. The fiance didn't think it was such a bargain. So she doesn't find out when I buy things anymore.

I'm determined to get the next Bill Hall that comes up. Mark A might be the only one I never get, 200-300 is a lot of dough. That's more than my current rent!

you got a really great deal on the rickie. i had bought one for $50, and then i found one at goodwill for $5, so i ended up selling it and made back the $50. and as stated before, they only made 500 of each of the bobbles. i am hoping to find the snappys they made, but havent seen them in quite a while. and like some other people said, the mark attanasio is just a little to high for me right now, but heres hoping for more great scores in the future at goodwill!

I have a Snappy with the Arby's logo plaque on it. I believe i paid under $30 for it maybe two years ago or so off eBay. Have yet to see the 4th of July Snappy on eBay or craigslist but have yet to really look.

Have yet to see a bobblehead at any goodwill but always hear of people finding them there and getting them for great deals!!

I picked up a Gwynn last month for $10, and at Gonzaga Hall show on Sunday there was a 2003 Fielder that I think went for $95.

nice deal on the gwynn, i wish i would have found that good of a deal when i got mine.

I would have scooped that 03 Fielder up in a heartbeat. (of course, I probably would have regretted dropping $100 on a bobble later, but the rush of seeing one would have overcome me...lol)

I have a Snappy with the Arby's logo plaque on it. I believe i paid under $30 for it maybe two years ago or so off eBay. Have yet to see the 4th of July Snappy on eBay or craigslist but have yet to really look.

Have yet to see a bobblehead at any goodwill but always hear of people finding them there and getting them for great deals!!

Under $30 for the Snappy is an awesome deal. Sometimes they aren't listed as Beloit Snappers bobbles and that is when you can usually score a good deal. I think the one I found was just listed as "Snappy Nodder."

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Too good to be true????

I got the Weeks bobble in the mail today, the bad news, he sent me the 2008, not the 2004.

Looks like the original deal was a little too good to be true...

I have the worst luck with bobbles through the mail, the WORST!

I just emailed him to let him know, hopefully, he made a mistake too, and has the 2004?

I know, broken pinstripes Hart, chipped nose on pinstripes Hardy, Powder Blue Gantner shipped to the wrong buyer, now this?

I guess in relation to the number that I have successfully aquired through the mail, that doesn't seem so bad, but man, give me a break already...

I have a feeling that the guy I made this deal with isn't going to have a 2004 Weeks...

*sigh*

that's gotta be frustrating. if it makes you feel better, back when I first started collecting signed baseballs, a guy I had been talking about one item made a deal with me for a SS signed baseball, a non SS signed baseball of the same player for 100 bucks, but since it was a combined thing we made the deal off of eBay. never recieved the items and then the guy had the balls to tell me i musta gave him the wrong address since he shipped it out weeks prior.

later he was removed from ebay, but that's 100 bucks I'll never get back. and the player? he ended up hitting 73 homeruns that year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived