Brewer Fanatic

2011 Brewerfan.net Winter Meetings (Sat 3/26/2011); Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co., Fitchburg

jjkoestler
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last few meetings have been more of a "hang out and talk baseball" thing than anything else.

Food is an option. Drink not so optional. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Let's just make sure to not talk politics!

Last year, at Fourth Base, was quite nice in that they had a back room where we could converse without having to scream at each other over pounding noise or other patrons. I don't know if any of the Great Danes has a space like that.

The Kelly's Bleachers meeting was probably close to 20. Last year was in the teens, I think.

I can definitely get to any of the Great Danes, though for the sake of visitors' parking, I'd suggest we try one of the non-downtown venues.

Or, pick whatever venue Nottso can get to. Those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Nottso should find a way to do so!

I'm afraid I am of less use than usual this spring in terms of organizing. My library assistant is on maternity leave and while that's a good thing for her, it has reduced my flexibility.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The last few meetings have been more of a "hang out and talk baseball" thing than anything else.

Food is an option. Drink not so optional. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Let's just make sure to not talk politics!

Last year, at Fourth Base, was quite nice in that they had a back room where we could converse without having to scream at each other over pounding noise or other patrons. I don't know if any of the Great Danes has a space like that.

The Kelly's Bleachers meeting was probably close to 20. Last year was in the teens, I think.

I can definitely get to any of the Great Danes, though for the sake of visitors' parking, I'd suggest we try one of the non-downtown venues.

Or, pick whatever venue Nottso can get to. Those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Nottso should find a way to do so!

I'm afraid I am of less use than usual this spring in terms of organizing. My library assistant is on maternity leave and while that's a good thing for her, it has reduced my flexibility.

Archived