Brewer Fanatic

Zack Greinke has fractured rib; Latest-- May miss more than 3 starts, possibly all of April

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was after pitchers and catchers reported, so no - Greinke got injured after his spring training started.

So we've gone from Greinke missing 2-3 starts to probably 5-7, or about 1/6th of the season...awesome!

I wouldnt be surprised if it affects him all year. Didnt Elisbury have the same injury last year? It was a nightmare because he kept coming back before he was ready.

It was after pitchers and catchers reported, so no - Greinke got injured after his spring training started.

So we've gone from Greinke missing 2-3 starts to probably 5-7, or about 1/6th of the season...awesome!

I wouldnt be surprised if it affects him all year. Didnt Elisbury have the same injury last year? It was a nightmare because he kept coming back before he was ready.

Well, seeing as he's throwing without pain already, I don't think it'll affect him all year. I think it's done affecting him already.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived