Brewer Fanatic

Thoughts on Rick Kranitz...

Just curious if there are any early thoughts or impressions of our latest pitching coach. I really don't know a whole lot about him, nor have I found much reading on him. So I guess maybe a thread where we can discuss him and his influences on the pitching staff as the season progresses. Looking forward to what people have to say...

Just curious if there are any early thoughts or impressions of our latest pitching coach. I really don't know a whole lot about him, nor have I found much reading on him. So I guess maybe a thread where we can discuss him and his influences on the pitching staff as the season progresses. Looking forward to what people have to say...
He doesn't have the mullet or jacket wearing ability of Peterson.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

When the Orioles hired him a couple years ago they sung his praises in the same way the Brewers did with Peterson. He'd probably still be there if it weren't for Showalter wanting his own guy. Both Kranitz and Peterson seem well respected in the industry, so I doubt the change will have much effect. The pitching staff will be better because the pitchers are better.

Archived