Brewer Fanatic

MLB At Bat app

GormanHarvey
Can anyone tell me more about the At Bat app? I have always purchased the MLB audio package and I'm wondering if I buy At Bat if I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. I have an HTC Droid Incredible - will buying At Bat provide me audio on both my phone and computer? Also, what other cool features does At Bat provide? Thanks in advance...

I think At Bat only gives you audio on your phone, but it is pretty awesome. This year you can designate your favorite teams and information about them shows up on your At Bat app home screen. You get home and away audio, which is pretty neat (plus you can get some Spanish broadcasts depending on the team). You get videos, news, standings, box scores, gameday, I've enjoyed it. I was going back and forth between the WTMJ broadcast and Cubs broadcast of the split squad game today. It was $14.99.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It's for the whole year. I had it for iPhone last year and loved it. I would say you don't need audio on your computer if you have it on your phone, but that's just me. As for video, they give you one free game a day. My understanding is that if you have mlb.tv and you buy this app you also get all the games in video. Same goes for iPad.

It's a great app and I suggest it to anyone.

Posted over in the off topic on this. But yes...If you have mlb.tv for 14.99, your mlb.tv account is automatically synced with your atbat application. Meaning for 14.99/mo and a one time purchase of the atbat ap (14.99), you get all 162 Brewers games streaming to your iphone as well as both audio feeds if you want to use those instead, in addition to the stats, team videos, team news, etc that you can filter by team(s). This year, I will be doing it for the ipad rather than the iphone for the larger screen and ability to run a/v from my ipad to the hdtv whenever the wife allows and still save money for buying the cable's extra inning package for $209.00 or whatever it is going for with your cable provider.

Archived