Brewer Fanatic

Arctic Tailgateâ?¦ Latest: 98,000 tickets sold

Bikeage77

Channel 27 in Madison had a bit of coverage Thursday night that included footage of our own zachlaka and an interview with one of the arctic tailgaters in his party. (I guess football talk in Madison finally subsided for a few minutes.)
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Channel 27 in Madison had a bit of coverage Thursday night that included footage of our own zachlaka and an interview with one of the arctic tailgaters in his party. (I guess football talk in Madison finally subsided for a few minutes.)
Funny thing is you mentioned to me that I was tossing a ball around in this interview yet I never had a ball this whole week. I know my Friend was interviewed but you might be wrong that I was in the shot as well. Most of us are pretty well layered up in clothing so it is hard to tell who is who at times.

All though I was interviewed twice I cannot find either interview and the JS reporter that snapped some photos of my tent and me and my Friend inside did not use them she used another shot!!

As for the line by Saturday morning I checked it out before taking down my tent and it wrapped all the way around the outfield and around down the first base line about half way. The line started from the first set of doors just past the Beer Garden in LF.

As for tickets my group got the last reaming TR and TB seats otherwise most of my group got bleacher seats with one of my Friends getting row one in section 204 Here is actually what my group got in groups of four we did pretty well this year!! SRO tickets were the only ones left shortly after all of us in my group got our tickets!! We usually have a group of about 15-18 people for opening day!!

BL 102 row 8

BL

103 row 8

BL 204 row 1

BL 238 row 3

TB 428 row 3

TB 423 row

4 (2 tickets)

TB 421 row 7 (2 tickets)

Archived