Brewer Fanatic

Vote for Axford's 2011 Intro Song!

sbrylski
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I believe it much myself but just throwing it out there.

Could the intro music thing cause Axford to lose concentration, even if its only a little? Like on his way in from the pen, instead of focusing on the upcoming hitters and the job he has to do, he instead loses a little focus and listens to his intro song instead?

Incredibly lame compared to Hells Bells. I can't imagine most of the crowd even noticed it. Considering the choices were nearly infinite, it's hard to believe it is so ordinary.
Yeah, I agree. I don't think many people even paid attention to it. Didn't grab me at all, even though I know the song. Just seemed kinda lame. I thought it would fit better, but it didn't.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I can see him trotting out to the intro easy. The quiet second part to the intro is a little quiet, I can see it being pretty awesome when the vocals come in. The most memorable part of the song is the late bridge where it's quiet and builds up to an erruption. I don't think that part will ever get to part.

I've always liked this song and it works for a closer, but there's better punk/hardcore songs out there that shoulda been used. Most notably Black Flag "Rise Above" or "My War."

Yea I wish I was there in person to see the edit. Its a great song, but the more I think about it, it would need some editing to get max effect.

The intro would be pretty sweet to hear as he trots out though.

Bulls On Parade would have been a lot better.
Yep, I especially think this after hearing how they used New Noise live. Didn't like it at all. I like both songs, but Bulls on Parade would be better. No one even reacted to New Noise, and the slow parts just seemed like silence.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived