Brewer Fanatic

Tickets for the Home Opener

HOF4canrake

Ive been going for years and usually just hit up craigslist or stubhub for tickets. Ive found that the sooner you get to the date the cheaper the tickets are. You may want to consider getting a parking pass in advance as well, a few years ago i got to the lot a little to late and they diverted me to the state fair parking lot which turned into a huge hassle (getting on the shuttle bus and such)

Yep I will agree on getting at least parking right now and then waiting to get the tickets because they do become cheaper the closer it gets to Opening Day.

me and My Friends when we camp out at the Arctic Tailgate for our tickets we always by General Parking passes as well!! Less hassle for sure!!

I needed a couple of extra for friends and walked up to the window about 3:30 on Saturday and they still had some left. If you are close to Miller Park it might be worth giving it a shot as they release tickets up to opening day.
Were these single seats or SRO??

I would have thought all the tickets except maybe SRO would be sold out or at least the amount they allocate for the Arctic Tailgate would be. But then again some people crazy as it is camp out and don't buy Opening day tickets!!

Even back in the County Stadium days, people camped out to be first in line. We went in 1999 (without camping out) in order to get seats for what was supposed to be the final game. The first people in our line bought 400-plus tickets for assorted games.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I don't mean to steal the thread, but didn't think it was worth starting a new thread to ask, but does anyone know when 20 game packs are supposed to start getting mailed out? I'm getting antsy for my tickets.

Someone here can be more definitive, but from what I recall, it's too early to be antsy. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I think the middle of the month is what I remember people reporting in other years.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Someone here can be more definitive, but from what I recall, it's too early to be antsy. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I think the middle of the month is what I remember people reporting in other years.
I'd give it at least another two weeks before getting worried.

Being eager to receive tickets, of course, is another (and most understandable) thing. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived