Brewer Fanatic

ESPN Baseball Tonight bus tour at Brewers camp tomorrow

PrinceEatMeat

Guessing they'll do a two minute interview with Prince and then spend the rest of the show talking about the lunch options for the Yankees and Red Sox and then end the show with the hosts voting on which options are better.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Guessing they'll do a two minute interview with Prince and then spend the rest of the show talking about the lunch options for the Yankees and Red Sox and then end the show with the hosts voting on which team will land Fielder next year.

Fixed. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Guessing they'll do a two minute interview with Prince and then spend the rest of the show talking about the lunch options for the Yankees and Red Sox and then end the show with the hosts voting on which options are better, because the team with the better lunch options will land Prince.

Fixed. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Fixed again.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

logan3825]
bullox wrote:

[/b]Prince has said in the past that Boras[/url] works for him, not vice versa.

Really "Boras works for me" tells us absolutely nothing. Fielder has said anything beyond the typical

I like playing in Milwaukee stuff that every player says just before taking a huge contract to play elsewhere.

While that is true, I was doing nothing beyond refuting what the previous poster said, which seemed to insinuate that Boras controlled Fielder's future.

I wouldn't hold anything against Prince if/when he tests free agency next offseason. It's his right. Would I like it if he stayed in Milwaukee? Yes.

trwi7]Guessing they'll do a two minute interview with Prince and then spend the rest of the show talking about the lunch options for the Yankees and Red Sox and then end the show with the hosts voting on which options are better.

Probably not too far off. I'd be more excited if it was MLBN coming to camp.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I know it's in jest but they both have their 1B of the next few years in uniform.

Why would that prevent them from talking about NYY and Boston landing Prince? Both teams could have 2 DHs and 5 1Bs and ESPN would still come up with some scheme for NYY and Boston landing Prince Fielder and Prince Albert. Because that is all true baseball fans really want to know about.

They were asking him what he liked about the team and he said pretty much everything except for the bench. He said he likes Parra now that he can focus on 2 pitches instead of having to use a full starters arsenal.

i actually liked it, was scared it would be all Fielder talk. Kruk likes the Brewers a lot it sounds like

Later in show talking about yankees: "thats pretty much a youthamism, you know what that is Kruk dont you" Kruk- "no, no i clearly dont" they both had such serious faces. that actually made me lol.

On a more important note, Derek Jeter was somewhat disappointed by his Corned Beef on Rye today. Joba ate a bucket of fried chicken, extra crispy.

I'm surprised they didn't hire Randy Moss to be a roving ESPN reporter for this all important issue.

Archived