Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training pictures 2011

Invader3K
I haven't seen any Yuni pictures yet, I'm very interested to see what kind of shape he came in. I'm also interested in what he has to say about himself, I didn't hear or see one interview w/ him after the trade, I thought that was kind of weird.

If you were a reporter, would you be trying to get a YB interview or spend your time looking for Grienke/Marcum material? I think his absence is because of a lack of interest by the media.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

If you were a reporter, would you be trying to get a YB interview or spend your time looking for Grienke/Marcum material?
Well, he is supposed to be our starting shortstop, and a lot of fans seem to be asking questions about him. So I would say there has been enough interest for at least one interview. Why couldn't you do both Grienke/Marcum material, and an interview and story w/ Betancourt?

I have a friend in AZ right now and he's posting a bunch of pictures to his twitter;

@Gehrk_Dogg

They're taken with his phone so they're not the best. I'm sure if you have any questions or requests he'd be happy to help.

The Peanuts & Cracker Jack blog (run by ASU journalism students) has really been well-done so far. There's video of Greinke throwing live BP, Brewers players & their tattoos, live blogs, and overall lots of interesting stuff. Definitely worth checking out.

EDIT: Corey Hart has "Why so serious?" tattooed down his spine. That's pretty funny.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived