Brewer Fanatic

2011 Stitch-n-Pitch Bobble

TURBO

It could go either way as to the same bobble. Last year they made exactly the 1000 that the handed out, but a few were broken. The organizers said they would have to get more to replace them. They could have had to re-order a huge amount to replace them and have extras for this year. On the other hand, the Brewers know how popular the bobbles are and will change it.

The rebuttal that I already know is that the Birthday bobble has been the same for the last handful of years.

Emailed my ticket rep and got an attachment back claiming the Brewers will be featuring a stich n pitch Chorizo. The section isn't set up yet, but if you have a ticket rep, they will let you get them before the promo is officially "launched."

This is a great way to set up a date, or double date and pop for tickets if you want the bobbles. That's what I'm doing.

hmmmmmm

another sausage set perhaps?

That is good to know, I am going to pass on future stitch-n-pitch bobbles if they are going to do sausages.

Thanks for the info!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived