Brewer Fanatic

No FOX Saturday games for Brewers (yet)

Raw Biz

Brewers not on Fox Saturday Schedule

I know games can be switched around but I think it's surprising that there are no games scheduled to start the year. Given the big off-season acquisitions, I would've thought that they would at least have a couple of games scheduled against the Cubs and Cards. I do think they will end up having a couple games scheduled by the end of the year and hopefully a bunch more in the playoffs, which are the only ones that really matter.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Good. Whenever they are on I can't get the games in LA, unless Fox Desportes has it on.
Same here. It stinks when the Brewers have Saturday day games because they are always blacked out in Southern California. Stupid Fox.

On a side note, when is XM going to have both home and away feeds for games? I can't stand listening to Houston's (Milo Hamilton) and Cincinnati's (Marty Brennamen) announcers when the Brewers are playing at those locations. Homerism and constant whining. As strange at it may sound, the Cubs (Pat Hughes) and the Cardinals (John Rooney/Mike Shannon) announcers are pretty enjoyable to listen.

WTP - If you have an iPhone...get the MLB at-bat app. They probably have one for Android too. Not as reliable with the coverage as XM, but it's not that expensive and you can get 162 games of Uecker/Cory...with no Milo! The internet subscription isn't bad for home/office either.

android has something called "tunein", it's a free radio station app. I'm not sure if it will let you listen to brewer games(it has WTMJ), but i was able to catch the blackhawks game the other night, so it might work for baseball. I'll know for sure once the first ST game is on WTMJ.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

This is a good thing. The crew typically gets embarrassed most every nationally televised game they play.

Satan Saves

That was my first thought too when I heard this. It seems every year when they are national television they are in the middle of a losing streak. Also, your reference to your post total made me laugh.

I'm too lazy to look, but how many Cubs vs. Cardinals games are there? It seems that the Saturday game in each Cubs/Cards series last summer was on.

I counted three.

Even the Royals have a game scheduled (against the Rangers). I know the Brewers seem to play worse on national tv but that can't last forever.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

WTP - If you have an iPhone...get the MLB at-bat app. They probably have one for Android too. Not as reliable with the coverage as XM, but it's not that expensive and you can get 162 games of Uecker/Cory...with no Milo! The internet subscription isn't bad for home/office either.

android has something called "tunein", it's a free radio station app. I'm not sure if it will let you listen to brewer games(it has WTMJ), but i was able to catch the blackhawks game the other night, so it might work for baseball. I'll know for sure once the first ST game is on WTMJ.

It's a iPhone app too. And yes the games will broadcast on WTMJ, it's just like a live stream. I love this app because I don't have AM on car radio. I always listen to Sportsradio 1250 and 670 The Score, and have caught a couple Badger bball games on WTMJ.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived