Brewer Fanatic

They are having problems with the pre-sale today

EinhornIsFinkle

My account number wasn't working so I called the office and they told me that they were having issues and hoped to have it resolved soon.

This is kind of a bummer as now I have to sit around and wait for the site to maybe get fixed or give up and maybe lose out on better seats if they get it fixed while I am away.

I guess those of us who bought the mixed 20 game pack will not be able to use our account number. Wish I had known that an hour and a half ago. A crazy number of tickets seem to be gone already (at least compared to years past) but I suppose it has something to do with Stub Hub and the ease of scalping.

So I got an email sent from the Brewers this morning before the presale telling me that they were scrapping the account number as a password and were just going with a generic password (meaning that anyone could share this password and they could buy the premium games early at the cheaper price) but the email didn't arrive on time (but was dated before 10:00) so what I want to know is why didn't they tell me this when I called at 10:10 instead of at 11:30. Wasted a lot of time and probably got worse seats.

Archived