Brewer Fanatic

Single-game Tickets Thread (Latest: Home opener/marquee lottery 1/25 through 2/15)

hawing

The real issue with obstructed view is so people think they are behind a support beam when in fact, it may be as simple as a hand rail from the steps in front of them. I sat in "obstructed view" of the front row terrace last year and had a mere blockage of my vision down the RF line.

My buddy picked up these same tickets today in row 9 of the terrace which is actually the 2nd or 3rd row and they are only called that because of the railing.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only true "obstructed view" seats at MP are the Uecker seats. Heck, I had season tickets in section 424 about five years ago that are now considered obstructed view because the hand railing four rows down cuts off part of third base if you're leaning forward.

Correction, I just spoke with my rep and he said that sections 217 and 417 are still family sections and the no alcohol rule will be enforced. But in the club level family sections will not be enforced.
That's weird, I talked to our rep yesterday and they said there were no family sections on opening day? Just hope we don't get there to find everyone is wrong.

That's weird, I talked to our rep yesterday and they said there were no family sections on opening day? Just hope we don't get there to find everyone is wrong.

This is what i would do:

On Opening Day, walk up to the Usher in charge of your section(they are usually above the loge section, or in the walkway on the terrace level). Explain the situation to them, and how two different reps said two different things. Ask him/her what the enforcement rule is for today, and go from there. Because, after all, it actually doesn't matter if the rule is in place, only if that particular usher is going to enforce it. If you can't find the usher(which would shock me, as with opening day we always had at least one usher per section), look for the supervisor(there are one per side of each level) and ask him/her. In fact, to play it safe, i would ask both the supervisor and the individual usher.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived