Brewer Fanatic

Single-game Tickets Thread (Latest: Home opener/marquee lottery 1/25 through 2/15)

hawing

Already have my opening day tickets in hand!!!!
Same here! Got them in the mail yesterday!
Curios, are those your season tickets or the extra tix you ordered for being a season ticket holder? I see that my card has been charged for what has to be my opening day tix and I really want to know where are seats ended up being. I looked online, but the tickets aren't listed under my account yet.
Extra for being a season ticket holder. Mine are in club outfield.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was excited to get ours too this week, but we have a problem. They put us in the kohls family section in level 300. Is there still the no drinking rule on opening day? Can't imagine they sell too many tickets to families on this day?

Was excited to get ours too this week, but we have a problem. They put us in the kohls family section in level 300. Is there still the no drinking rule on opening day? Can't imagine they sell too many tickets to families on this day?

I know, I got put there too actually. That really sucks.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I guess I understand why there would be no family section but I don't think that is fair to season ticket holders that buy seats in the family section. I would still try to cater somewhat to the season ticket holder versus the people that like to show up once a year to a party.

I guess I understand why there would be no family section but I don't think that is fair to season ticket holders that buy seats in the family section. I would still try to cater somewhat to the season ticket holder versus the people that like to show up once a year to a party.
As a longtime season ticket holder in the family section, I agree. I understand that the home opener must be enough of an "enforcement" nightmare for guest relations staff already, and it's not that I can't stand anyone having a beer in the vicinity, but I figure we stand less of a chance of being puked on in 417/217, and call me a weirdo but I don't think avoiding vomit should be too much to ask. We have been contemplating actually using our opening day tickets this year, but Buckhunts' observation frankly gives me pause.

It would also be helpful if the Brewers could find a way to convey that suspension of policy to their season ticket holders in those sections. I know we aren't the only customers who invest in seats in those sections for a reason.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

used my code, there was only standing room only tickets available, decided to pass on going to opening day. I'll stick with going to game #2.

I had the same experience, got an obstructed view first but didn't recall the location, got 3 sro's, their for friends so I'll wave at them from my seat, going to be an electric atmosphere I think

I was not even able to get that far. I got to the screen where it asked me to enter how many seats and what section I wanted, and I kept getting the "We are experience high traffic, please try again" message. After trying for about 20 minutes I gave up.

I was at that stage for awhile too

For anyone that still has a code and can only get "obstructed view". If you purchase them, I would be happy to buy them from you for above the asking price. Lots of my buddies want to go, more for the atmosphere, less for the games, so obstructed view would be fine.

i had difficulty getting four tickets together (but had multiple opportunities to purchase four $195 tickets on the third base line). i settled for two separate transactions for two tickets each. i haven't been to miller park since 2008, so i'm looking forward to it.

I finally figured out that it was my stupid internet connection that was blocking me from getting in. By the time I was finally able to get some tickets, the only seats available were the diamond box seats, which I was not about to spend that kind of money for, or single seats. I'm not too upset because I already have opening day tickets through a 9-pack, but if I didn't I would be way more upset. At least I figured out that my internet connection is crap, and now I know what I have to do next year.

Archived