Brewer Fanatic

Single-game Tickets Thread (Latest: Home opener/marquee lottery 1/25 through 2/15)

hawing

Brewers.com announcement

Starting January 25, fans can register online for the opportunity to buy up to four tickets to the April 4 home opener, as well as up to eight tickets for each of the other 15 marquee games at Miller Park in 2011.

The lottery ends February 15, and winners will be notified by February 21. The press release does state the following:

This will be the only opportunity for fans to purchase single game

tickets for Opening Day, other than a very small number set aside for

fans lining up at the Box Office on the first day of individual game

sales at Miller Park.

I don't know if that means the presale opportunity for season ticket holders is a thing of the past. I'll try to remember to check our 2011 season ticket mailing (the one from last fall) at home to see if it indicates the same.

The starting date for single-game ticket sales (apart from the lottery) has not yet been announced, but the link above says "late February."

I know a bunch of you are understandably in the kung fu grip of Packers fever, but I'm happy that yet another off-season benchmark is approaching.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if that means the presale opportunity for season ticket holders is a thing of the past. I'll try to remember to check our 2011 season ticket mailing (the one from last fall) at home to see if it indicates the same.
I was told my my ticket rep last week that season ticket holders would still get a presale opportunity, and information on that would be sent out early this week.

I was told my my ticket rep last week that season ticket holders would still get a presale opportunity, and information on that would be sent out early this week.
Good enough for me! I guess we'll see that information soon if it's being sent out this week.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The website is not clear. Can you enter the lottery daily or just one time from the 25th to the 15th?

It's posted below when you are registering.

Limit one entry per person. In the case of multiple entries for the

same individual, only the first entry received will be considered.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

• 3 weeks later...
home opener lottery notification was supposed to be on or around today's date. has anyone received confirmation of winning the opportunity to purchase home opener tickets yet?
"The lottery ends February 15, and winners will be notified by February 21."

Probably won't hear anything until Monday.

i haven't gotten an email about opening day yet, but they did send me one saying i was selected for the Marquee games(which i assume means i am not getting opening day tickets). I never seem to get Opening Day, but i always get the Marquee. This happen to anybody else?

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Already have my opening day tickets in hand!!!!
Same here! Got them in the mail yesterday!
Curios, are those your season tickets or the extra tix you ordered for being a season ticket holder? I see that my card has been charged for what has to be my opening day tix and I really want to know where are seats ended up being. I looked online, but the tickets aren't listed under my account yet.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

They actually send a rejection email? I haven't got one of those, nor have I gotten a congratulatory email. I keep checking for something, but nothing's arrived.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived