Rick Knapp (2)

Justin Verlander (2)

Jose Valverde (2)

Rick Porcello (2)

Phil Coke (2)

Robbie Weinhardt (2)

Danny Worth (2)

Will Rhymes (2)

I also got three Armando Galarraga "Almost Perfect" posters, a Brent Clevlen game used bat and a Tigers/Rays game used lineup card.

Great day!

No one cares about your "haul" from Tigerfest..it would be different if you posted a Twinsfest thing and said you got Yount and Molitor...I am looking forward to my "haul" next Sunday at On Deck...which will mainly include Greinke hopefully twice and some $10/free autos....I am throwing all five of my entries in for Greinke, with the hopes of getting 2 auto opportunities, one for me and one for my wife....

Van, I care. I'm a little surprised Galarraga was there after he was designated for assignment. I wouldn't know how he'd feel. I heard Cabrera wasn't there.

I like to know how other teams the run their events.

I really like that the Padres let season ticket holders (20 and above) in an hour before its open to the public.

I just thought it was odd that a brewer fan would post a thread like this...

That would be like me going to the Packer board and telling everyone what Buccaneer stuff I just aquired...

Just seemed randomly out of place.

No harm, no foul I guess...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Tigers are my hometown team but I root for the Brewers from the National League. I also belong to several sites of random teams. Im never disrespectful but just like talking baseball. I thought with this being the collectors board that they wouldnt be an issue.

Galaragga wasnt there but they were selling his posters. Sorry for the confusion. Im hoping some day to get those signed. The Tigers also let season ticket fans in an hour before the event opens to the general public. The Tigers fanfest is outside for some dumb reason.

Good luck all at the Brewers fanfest.

Pretty nice haul, I'd love to get a Verlander ball.

I'm a Brewers fan in STL and always think of going to the Cards Wintere warm up but it is way to expensive. Anyone of any value charges a nice price and it is $40 to even get in. Shelby Miller and Zack Cox did sign for free this year though.

woof. so glad I got Pujols years ago for something around 25-30 on an OMLBB. Van, while I don't collect anything but Brewers anymore, when I did collect sigs from all teams, I would have been envious. Verlander twice is pretty good. How much do they charge for signatures? I probably woulda tried to get Zumaya and have him inscribe "guitar hero '06"

Archived