Brewer Fanatic

Brewer tickets

TURBO

Not sure of whether or not tickets to the NYCE Club include admission, but based on the tickets currently offered on eBay it sounds like it is similar to the Metavante Club (the former .300 Club). The NYCE Club used to be the Gehl Club which offered all-inclusive seats (which included admission to the park) during home games, and it was usually reserved by groups. It is located on the "exclusive" club level. Now I know the Air-Tran Airways Landing Zone (out in right field) offers something similar to what the Gehl Club used to (including admission, food, and drinks.) I hope this helps, and I'm sure someone out there has more to clarify.

Thanks madgrad...

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not you can sit there and watch the game... Also, if those tickets admit you to the park...

Ebay has some good deals on those tickets if they can be used for admission and watch the game from those seats (If they are seats at all)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

NYCE Stadium Club passes were one of the perk options for partial season ticket holders who renewed for 2011 by a certain date in November, and are probably one of the perks for full season ticket holders. I would not expect the passes to be available already, but maybe the party/parties offering them on eBay intend to supply them once season tickets are mailed in March.

madgrad is partly correct: The NYCE Stadium Club is what was originally the .300 Club, then the Metavante Club. You enter and then order food/drink. brewers.com link

The Gehl Club is still called the Gehl Club and is near the NYCE Stadium Club, but separate from it. A Gehl Club ticket includes access to a buffet. brewers.com link

jjkoestler is correct: NYCE Stadium Club passes do not get you into Miller Park. Theoretically I suppose you could buy a Uecker seat or other cheap ticket and then use the passes to enjoy at least part of the game you attend from the NYCE Stadium Club. You do not have to have a club level game ticket to be able to use a NYCE Stadium Club pass.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

ahhh, so it is a ritzy type deal...

Thanks so much for the information, but why on earth would anyone want to go to a ball game in that enviornment? Definitly not my cup of tea.

Thanks again!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I've been to that club level a couple of times and really don't like it.

The surroundings are nice, and the access to food and drink is fine. . .but they can't change the fact that you're fairly high up in the left field corner.

I would prefer to flag down vendors for food or stand in line myself and sit in the infield.

I agree, Jim H5. I think the NYCE Club is what baseball would be like from a far-away hermetically sealed room. And maybe it's cuz I'm poor, but I don't get the expensive food/drink at the stadium thing. I like to keep it to dogs/sausages, peanuts and nachos, all enjoyed from where I can actually hear the crack of the bat, rather than just watch it on tv.

I'll go up there when I take clients to the game, but even then I try to get in pre-game and get to our seats in the first couple of innings. It's a terrible place to watch the game and the food isn't spectacular. It is a nice place for a pre-game drink.

Archived