Brewer Fanatic

2011 Bobble Dates? (Bobble schedule announced February 9)

TURBO
No Gallardo? Giving away the Greinke bobble when we play St. Louis is almost as dumb as giving away the Charlie Moore bobble when we played the Cubs.

The bobbles that do find their way to the urinals will be covered in some classy urine though.

Wouldn't it be classier to sell the Zack bobbles on eBay for a king's ransom?
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not happy with:

Wolf

Hot Dog

Counsell

The fact there is no Gallardo is absolutely asinine...

I also hate the alternates. Why do they do this? The bobble games sell out, soit isn't like they will sell more tickets. All it does is create new ways for people to try and screw each other... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who makes these decisions? There have been some pretty big bobble blunders over the years. They would serve themselves better if they came to this very board and looked at suggestions from those who actually care.

I understand the sausage bobbles, I'm sure kids love them, but do we need to repeat them? I'd rather have different Bernies every year than 5 more sausage bobbles...

No Gallardo just frosts me...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Counsell deserves a bobble. He is a Wisconsin boy and has been a Brewers a long time, plus this might be his final season.

Gallardo is under contract through 2015 (or around there). There is plenty of time to get him a bobblehead. I wanted a Yo bobble too, but the amount of consternation over this "snubbing" is kind of ridiculous. I agree Wolf bobble won't be in demand, but that's probably why they're doing it at the end of the season. Either that game will be a sell out anyway, or they will need something to get a few extra fans in...not a big deal as I see it.

I agree that I don't see the point of another Hot Dog bobble. I assume this will be different than the one with the US flag crossing the finish line a few years back? We haven't heard anything more about the "pink" rumor, so I wonder if that was just that (a rumor).

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I just sent em a message for future bobbles and asked about this years stich n pitch. I tried not to complain as much as give them constructive criticism. I will post their reply. I also gave them a link, but realize now they won't be able to check it for 30 days after signing up. So this page might ever be seen.

I just sent em a message for future bobbles and asked about this years stich n pitch. I tried not to complain as much as give them constructive criticism. I will post their reply. I also gave them a link, but realize now they won't be able to check it for 30 days after signing up. So this page might ever be seen.
I believe the 30 day wait pertains only to posting in Trading Post, not viewing it. Someone from the Brewers would have to join in order to be able to see a Trading Post thread, though.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Just an article on any so called controversy regarding Yo not having a bobble

http://sports.yahoo.com/m...KCXCxQbaoWdxxsw.DOARvLYF

Why would they replace Yo with Greinke? Why not replace Wolf with Greinke? That makes no sense to me. Makes me think that Yo wasn't planned to begin with.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

My guess is next year we get both Gallardo and Marcum, assuming neither is traded.

Again, Yo is under team contract for a long time. There is no reason to rush a bobble out of him. They probably want to spread the elite players out and not have all the big stars in one season.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Is there a chance they do some of the stars from the '82 club (full size) in 2012 for the 30 year anniversary?

Oglive, Simmons, Money, Charlie Moore perhaps?

Is there a chance they do some of the stars from the '82 club (full size) in 2012 for the 30 year anniversary?

Oglive, Simmons, Money, Charlie Moore perhaps?

I kind of hope not. I think the glut of '82 stuff in '07 was enough of that (at least for me).

I know this might not be a popular idea, but how about doing a Bud Selig bobblehead? They could make it look like his statue outside Miller Park.

Gary Sheffield?

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Who else are they gonna do? Prince will be gone. Braun has had more than one. Betancourt sucks, and they aren't gonna do random bullpen pitchers who aren't the closer. That leaves Gallardo, Marcum, Lucroy, Weeks, Gomez, and Hart. But Gomez will likely suck, so he probably won't get one.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Hart and Weeks already have one, and who is to say Weeks will still be here?

Unless Weeks or Hart does something really special, I doubt they get another one this soon.

I honestly think they will do a full size Simmons and/or Oglive to honor the 30 year anniversay of the world series team... Maybe the new 1B not named Prince Fielder will get one?

My guess:

Gallardo

Marcum

Lucroy

lame sausage

Oglive

Simmons

If we continue to give bobbles to guys like Gomez, Kendall, Suppan, even Wolf for that matter, why bother. No one wants them, the collectors only have them to fill out a collection. I won't go to those games for the bobble, I'll pick it up later for cheap. I know some of you wanted a Counsell, but to me, that fits right in with the others listed... If we are going to bobble those guys, then I think the rest of the 82 team rightfully should get theirs too.

Who really knows? Every person here thought Gallardo was a lock for a bobble this year, and he got snubbed...

The only one we know for 100% certain is the darn sausage...

They really need to start listening to the fans.

Archived