Brewer Fanatic

2011 Bobble Dates? (Bobble schedule announced February 9)

TURBO

I have been searching for the dates of the all fan giveaways and can't find them.

I know someone posted them on this forum, but can't find that either.

Does anyone have those dates handy?

Thanks in advance!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they're doing the McGehee, Grienke, Wolf, Axford, Counsell, a pink racing hot dog for breast cancer awareness. Maybe a Gallardo. My buddy at the bar told me his ticket rep claimed only 6 were gonna happen. Not 100%. I'd much rather see a Gallardo than another sausage. Can't wait till 2016 when the pink racing bratwurst happens. Guh.

I would have to think that a Gallardo will come before Counsell, Wolf, pink hot dog or Axford. If not, that is a crying shame.

A pink hot dog, really? Not real happy with that idea, hope it isn't true.

Sounds pretty weak. We do a lot of crappy bobbles, like the Suppan, Kendall, and don't get me started on last year's Beer Man. I'd rather have a Duff Man bobble than that piece of garbage. Wolf? Who out there is clamoring for a Randy Wolf bobble? YoGa is WAAAAAY overdue. Counsell, I get. Axford with a brushable mustache....sounds good....but Wolf? Maybe we should just do Cecil Cooper and Robin Yount again....Ugh.

Maybe we should just do Cecil Cooper and Robin Yount again....Ugh.

If we are wasting bobbles on Pink Hot Dogs, Miller Lite bottles, Jason Kendalls, and Jeff Suppans, how about doing full sized Ben Oglive or Ted Simmons? There are a lot of guys from the past I'd like to see in bobble form. George Scott and Sixto are also a couple of cool ideas...

Or better yet, if we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for bobbles, how about doing fewer than 6 per season. 3 or 4 would be plenty. Stop the alternates too...

Pink hot dogs..............I am BOOOOOOing pink hot dog bobbles.

Pink hot dog is a dumb idea, I agree. They should have done a Bonnie Brewer wearing a pink ribbon or something else.

Does Bonnie Brewer ever make appearances at Miller Park?

She seems to have disappeared. *POOF*

If this does turn out to be true, is it worth writing a letter with these thoughts? I mean I appreciate the giveaways, but maybe they just "somehow" didn't realize the demand for a Simmons, Cirillo, Scott or Higuera? I thought they'd do a Bonnie Brewer for the pitch and stich last year. Maybe that's the plan for this year if they choose to do it?

Still think next year they'll cut down. Again, with our rotation and chance to compete each day, do we really need that many bobblehead promotions each year?

I don't think they should cut down...just do a better job of picking bobbles. I liked the C.C. last year. Also, many former players would be great, as mentioned. Higuera would be great. Cerveceros Day? They need to think outside the box a bit. The Braun fist-pump bobble was cool. So was the Fielder with the crown. Why would we want a Wolf bobble? If we're doing a Wolf, we might as well do a LaTroy Hawkins. Seriously, are there any fans out there who really want a bobble of this guy?

Archived