Brewer Fanatic

Any suggestions on where to stay at Spring Training?

Kpanz20
theavrock[/b]]What are people's ideas on ticket?

Do you need to buy them ahead of time or just walk up?

For Maryvale, generally no (you don't have to buy them ahead of time), unless maybe it's the Cubs or other popular teams (Giants, Dodgers). Even then, you should be able to walk up and get a ticket. Also depends on where you want to sit. Are picky about sitting in the shade vs. the sun, do you want low row seats, etc.

Some of the other stadiums can be a bit more prone to possibly selling out like Ho Ho Kam (Cubs) and I heard that the Dodgers games are popular as well.

We usually go during the first or second week of games before the spring break crowds arrive.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

What are people's ideas on ticket?

Do you need to buy them ahead of time or just walk up?

I wouldn't in a million years pay a scalper for a ST ticket. I would bring a blanket and sit on a berm and take in the rays. Personally, there's nothing better. If you desire a seat, I've never had a problem (including Dodgers, Cubs, Dbacks) getting a ticket in the seats on the day of a game at Maryvale.

Yea we arent to picky about seats. Would rather sit out on the berm anyways.

Last thing I want though is to have to pay a scalper, so thats why I was curious if we had to buy them ahead of time. Glad to hear thats not the case!

Thanks guys. If any other BF netters are going to be there the 25th - 27th pm me and we can meet up.

vrbo.com - Vacation Rentals By Owner. Might be cheaper to rent a house than get a hotel, especially if you are going with a group. And if you rent a house you can buy groceries/cook at home and save on having to eat every meal at a restaurant.

Archived