Brewer Fanatic

Please help my Brewers story about my son win on espn.com [voting has ended]

palmettoscott

Thanks again for all the votes guys, my son and I really appreciate it.

For winning a daily entry we got a 20 dollar gift certificate to espn.com, they say there is a grand prize but we dont have high expectations, I just want Jack to be able to tell his friends at school.

I posted this on two music sites that I frequent as well as my facebook page, but didnt go nuts with it.

Thanks again.

SFC

I voted and it looks like BF.net is Tomosborning the competition.

I just relocated to the southeast, and ATL is the closest MLB city to us -- so I will be taking my son to the ATL in 2011. My story will probably not be as interesting and newsworthy as yours though --

Good Luck!

Voted. Good luck.

As a side note, some of what is in your story terrifies me. I just welcomed twin boys into the world last summer and I have a fear that they'll become Bears/Cubs fans (we live in Chicago) despite my best efforts. Good to hear though that you all transcend teams loyalties and just enjoy baseball together.

I have a 2-year old son and a 4-year old daughter and I've been trying to reinforce Packers/Brewers/Bucks/University of Virginia (sorry UW fans, plus I'm a big Marquette fan) without ramming it down their throats - I live in Atlanta. I think it's working. This past week, my daughter has told me she likes the Packers, Brewers, and Virginia, and my son has started to say "Yay Packers!" every time he sees football on TV. My daughter also says she likes every team and seems to sort of like the Eagles because I was cheering for them against the Giants a few weeks ago.

Archived