Brewer Fanatic

Winter Dodgeball at the Greenfield YMCA

Dnye23
Now that it's officially 2011, who's gonna be in mid-season form when softball starts? I'm trying to stay in shape this winter, or at least keep my arm loose. I've been playing dodgeball the past couple months and this Monday January 3rd we are starting a new segment. We play every Monday at the YMCA in Greenfield (HWY 100 & Beloit Rd.) @ 7:30pm. It's a co-ed league with 6-8 teams and about 6-10 players to a team. We play a best-of-three against each team in round-robin style. Some of us get competitive but it's all in good fun. We have two teams sponsored by Club Paragon, one team is set but the other is in need of a few more players. You wouldn't have to pay anything and you get a temporary YMCA membership pass that is only good on Mondays. I know this is short notice since we start tomorrow night, but you can join in at anytime. For those that don't know or forgot, I'm Derek, send me a text or call me at 414-899-3171.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

• 3 weeks later...

It's actually on Howard Ave. (112th St.), but the closest major intersection is HWY 100 & Beloit Rd. Coldspring is the next road south.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived