Brewer Fanatic

All-Star Shortstop at the Trade Deadline?

The Truth
I'm not one of the minor league experts, but Prince struggled pretty mightily last season. His calling card is his speed. In Montana the kid ran wild. In the MWL he had more trouble getting on and the SB was a moot point. I believe he has a solid glove but nothing flashy. He did well in the pioneer league because he was an college player and they tend to be advanced for that league. IMO his prospects look fairly dim,but I'm no expert and I'd sure love to be wrong.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Off topic somewhat, but what is the ceiling of that kid we drafted a couple of years ago (Josh Prince might be his name) and how far away is he?

IMO his prospects look fairly dim,but I'm no expert and I'd sure love to be wrong.

Well, he is no longer on the Power50 and that is the revised list after all the trades... He started out like gang-busters at Helena, but hasn't hit A or A+ ball well at all (.594 and .569 OPS)

Archived