Brewer Fanatic

Are the Brewers postseason favorites?

And That
The Brewers are definitely in the top 3 of the NL Central. I would say the Brewers have the same opportunity as the Giants did going into the 2010 season. The Phillies are definitely the favorites with the Reds, Giants, and Cardinals close behind. I would put the Brewers as equal to those three teams. The Dodgers, Braves, and the Marlins are not that far behind either. The NL is going to be very competitive this year. The NL Central maybe the most competitive of all of the divisions going into the 2011 season.

Pretty sure it was "Grankee" TLB. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"Don't forget the Reds went to the playoffs last year too."

Who forgot that?

Then of course he goes to they learned a lot against the Phillies last year even though they got swept and they matured an awful lot.

Then of course he goes to they learned a lot against the Phillies last year even though they got swept and they matured an awful lot.
I hate it when the talking heads say this. You mean they learned something new about baseball in the playoffs that they already didn't know? I have never got the meaning behind this saying at all.

I hate it when the talking heads say this. You mean they learned something new about baseball in the playoffs that they already didn't know? I have never got the meaning behind this saying at all.

I would guess a playoff atmospere is a lot different than normal season games. You hear players talk about it so much that there has to be at least a little something to it. Kind of like how a lot of rookies get overwhelmed by the majors their first few months.

Pretty sure it was "Grankee" TLB. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That's what I was trying to phoneticize! (<-- not a word) I wasn't sure how to do it... I realize that what I typed probably reads like "Grahhh-nkee", though.

"Don't forget the Reds went to the playoffs last year too."

What are these "play offs" you speak of? Are they a big deal or something? I just assumed they play the season, and then make the Yankees' rings.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I haven't voted yet, because I haven't made my decision. My hesitation isn't so much to do with the Brewers, it is because I think there are three legitimate playoff contenders in the NL Central. No matter how you slice it, you can't win the Wild Card, if you finish third.

I suppose today that would mean I don't think they are "favorites", but, they added Saito which I didn't expect...I'll wait a bit more to see what else happens.

Archived