Brewer Fanatic

How many wins for the 2011 Brewers?

splitterpfj
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
74 wins.

The injuries just keep coming all year long and the main guys are never healthy at the same time.

All household appliances and my bathtub will need to be removed if this is the case.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I probably posted already in this thread, but I'll make an amended guess if that is the case.

I'll say Brewers win 88 games. Enough for the playoffs? Possibly but not definite.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Brewers actually surprise by having a better-than expected April in Greinke's absence and control a division full of mediocrity and uncertainty - they'll hit a tough stretch during interleague with that meatgrinder of a schedule, but a trade before the July 31 deadline getting them a capable SS and solid starting pitching lead to the Brewers rolling through Aug-Sept and into the playoffs.

I can see this regular season starting like 2007 and not falling off a cliff.

• 5 months later...

Archived