Brewer Fanatic

2011 Brewer Bobble Prediction thread:

TURBO

I think it is quite obvious that they will have a Grienke and Gallardo bobble this year, probably a Marcum as well.

It is past due to get Gallardo, and with the aquisition of Grienke, he is probably a lock.

Here are my predictions:

1. Gallardo

2. Grienke

3. Marcum

4. Wolf - Why not, we gave one to Suppan...

5. Casey McGehee

6. ??

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Gallardo

Grienke

McGehee

Counsell

Attanasio

I think they are garaunteed 3 million with the Grienke and Marcum moves. I kinda hope they scale back on the number of bobbles they give out. I would like to see Cirillo get one. I don't want the Brewers to do another Yount one ever again.

I wish they would only do 4 bobbles per year and drop the alternates.

I hope they don't do a Hawkins, Counsell or Attanasio bobble.

Good call on Axford, I could see them doing one of him...

No one else thinks a Wolf bobble is on the horizon?

Also, I'd love it if they would do a Sixto, Vaughn or Rob Deer, and never understood why Ted Simmons has never had a full size bobble...

After Greinke, Gallardo and McGehee I would now like to change my vote for the fourth bobblehead to be either Counsell or Axford. While I think a classic player would be cool, I think Counsell has earned one with his service to the team and he is a home town guy.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

So does this mean they will be doing 7 bobbles in 2011?

If they already had plans for the bobbles, that would probably mean no Marcum this year too...

Gallardo, McGehee, and Wolf are locks in my opinion, along with Grienke, so I wonder who the others will be?

I'm sure there will be some type of Sveum and/or Deer bobblehead as the Brewers play at home on Easter and its an all fan give away day.
Not going to lie, I would be all about a Rob Deer bobblehead. I am pretty sure I am the only UW-Madison alumna to ever display a Rob Deer growth chart on a dorm room wall for the 1987-1988 school year. (It's a near certainty that it was the only Rob Deer growth chart ever displayed in that dorm, as it was all-women at the time.)
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm sure there will be some type of Sveum and/or Deer bobblehead as the Brewers play at home on Easter and its an all fan give away day.
Not going to lie, I would be all about a Rob Deer bobblehead. I am pretty sure I am the only UW-Madison alumna to ever display a Rob Deer growth chart on a dorm room wall for the 1987-1988 school year. (It's a near certainty that it was the only Rob Deer growth chart ever displayed in that dorm, as it was all-women at the time.)
That is awesome! I wish I had a Rob Deer growth chart right now. I think a Deer bobble would be pretty fantastic.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Easter Sunday could also be Bernie Brewer with bunny ears http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
hey, that would actually be pretty cool... kids would love it!

• 2 weeks later...
whatever they come up with, I really hope there isn't alernates. i'm actually looking forward to the season where there is only three bobbleheads without any alternates. I think we're at the point where most players have a bobble, and we shouldn't need a promotion to draw fans...

whatever they come up with, I really hope there isn't alernates. i'm actually looking forward to the season where there is only three bobbleheads without any alternates. I think we're at the point where most players have a bobble, and we shouldn't need a promotion to draw fans...
agreed, 3 is enough for a season.

brink back bat day, cap day, etc...

And Greinke if there's going to be 7. I'm pretty confident in all of my predictions except Marcum. He may have to wait until next year.

someone mentioned that Greinke already has one scheduled...

Looks like they will add a Grienke to what they had already planned:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/112257179.html

Archived