Brewer Fanatic

$50 Frozen Ropes Gift Card Only $20

Brian the Automator

Wow! A $50 Frozen Ropes Gift Card for Only $20? No Way!

Frozen Ropes is Menomonee Falls' first and only indoor baseball and softball facility and they want you to join them for a few innings!

Bring out the peanuts and Cracker Jack! Our latest deal is a whopping 60% savings—a $50 gift card for only $20! The athlete on your holiday shopping list will love this! The gift card can be used towards any classes, rentals, or lessons—and Frozen Ropes has a gigantic selection to choose from!

Read more »

I coach youth baseball and this seems like a pretty good deal. My only question is one of the conditions is:

2.) Since this is such a great deal, we can only allow one gift card per transaction and only one per person.

So, if Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, Grandpa, etc each buy a card can junior use all of them for lessons? Not sure if you know the answer to this Brian. I can also call Frozen Ropes and find out.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'd say it means you can only buy one...which seems very odd, because you'd think they'd want to sell as many as possible, if they're willing to do the deal. Usually, places hope people buy one at regular price if they want two (we have a pizza place that sends out internet specials for like $7 for a large with unlimited toppings, but if you want more than one, you have to pay regular price...hence, 2 would be like $25).

dadofandrew[/b]]I'd say it means you can only buy one...which seems very odd, because you'd think they'd want to sell as many as possible, if they're willing to do the deal. Usually, places hope people buy one at regular price if they want two (we have a pizza place that sends out internet specials for like $7 for a large with unlimited toppings, but if you want more than one, you have to pay regular price...hence, 2 would be like $25).
I'm not sure what you are saying? Obviously they are going to allow anyone to purchase as many as they want at the regular price. It makes sense that they would allow you to purchase only one at the discounted price. One hour in the batting cage is $50 and most other lessons, rentals are > $50. They basically just want to give you a $30 discount. Otherwise someone could buy $500 worth of services for $200. My question is...if I'm coaching a team and I have 10 boys on the team and everyone buys one card for $20, can I pool the cards together and get $500 of rental time for the whole team?

Edit: I just called Frozen Ropes. They stated they would not honor multiple gift cards. One gift card per use. However, what I forgot to ask them was, how would they know that the gift card was a discounted gift card? Are the gift cards you purchase through this site different looking than what they normally sell?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

To me, they are looking to take in as much money as possible...they want 100 people to come and buy a cheap gift card. Hence, why would they not want me to buy 4 instead of 1? Many businesses do this, and I can't say i get it. Sales are sales, especially in today's market.

60% off a gift card is huge. I don't know that I have ever seen any company sell gift cards for that type of discount. That's like giving away cash.

When you have sales on different items you can pick and choose items that may not be selling well. Selling a gift card for a deep discount is like giving that discount on anything. That is why they limit it to one per person. They basically want to give you a $30 break on one service that you can choose.

Places like Frozen Ropes, NxLevel, and other youth sports training places typically do not offer big discounts, if any at all, especially on training and lessons. There are people who have to give these lessons and they need to get paid. High school coaches will use these places to make "extra cash" by giving group or one on one lessons. It would be hard to make it worth while for them and still make a profit for the business if your offering 60% off what is normally charged for a lesson.

Archived