Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks Bobblehead 2011 - any pix released yet?

pepsimax23

I emailed your question to my Bucks ticket rep and this was her response:

At

this time I do not have any pictures of the Bobble Heads that will be

offered. I checked with the Promotion Coordinator and he said that his

best suggestion is to keep an eye on the Bucks.com website and that

pictures should be up when we start promoting those games.

awesome. curious what the 6th bango will look like. (1 - white (purple trimmings) standing, 2 - purple lunging, 3 - purple sitting on hoop, 4 - purple on skateboard, 5 - white (green / red trimmings) standing)

oddly enough, i think we've got at least 3 bernie brewer (non-retail) releases at miller park (1 - standings, 2 - sliding, 3 - stitch & pitch)

and at mcdonalds they came out with 4 bucky badgers poses. (1 - standard outfit, 2 - football jersey, 3 - basketball jersey, 4 - hockey jersey)

i am not holding my breath for a green bay packer fuzzy mascot, but i do know that st vince has a 12" bobble & thered been at least 2 releases which portray the "packer fan".

As much as I enjoy following the Milwaukee Bucks, I am always disappointed with their promotional schedule. This year, it wasn't even released until the start of the regular season. The only all-fan giveaways that I find to be worthwhile are the bobbleheads and every year it seems like they recycle the same subjects and use different colors and poses.

worse can be said for the team i hold season tix, phx suns. no promotional schedule. they gave out a sked magnet but a month late (not on opener) - i think theyre struggling finding sga sponsors and the team sure as heck doesnt want to contibute to that!! so i'd say the bucks are one of the better ones. consider most teams prob dont have a full promo sga sked.

I checked other promotional schedules around the NBA and you're right- the Milwaukee Bucks actually have one of the better promotional schedules. I never would have guessed. However, instead of receiving the 3rd and 4th bobblehead reincarnations of Bango, John McGlocklin, and Oscar Robertson, I would much rather add Scott Skiles, Larry Sanders, and Luc Mbah a Moute to my collection this year.

• 2 weeks later...
The Bango bobblehead from Saturday's game is pretty neat. It commemorates his 2010 "NBA Mascot of the Year" award. The bobblehead is perched on a ladder and the back of the box has a photo from Bango's famous ladder dunk. I thought another Bango bobblehead would be lame, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one.

Archived