Brewer Fanatic

How high will the Attanasio go?

I offered $200 cash for it. He told me $350. I kindly declined.

The guy has some outrageous shipping charges on other items. $16 to ship a single bobble.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

A true collector would not sell this for a few hundred bucks. I've been after one of these for a long time, but simply cannot afford the price they're fetching on eBay. Hopefully I'll pick one up someday where it will remain proudly, never to be turned into fodder for profit.

Verified Member
Well, I consider myself a true collector, but if I had one and could sell it for well over $300, I would have to consider it.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yah, while this is one that I have on my "want" list, it's not an SGA, so if I never get it and have all the other ones, I'd still feel my collection is complete. I wish I had known these were given out before they went through the roof. At one point I bet you could get one for less than 100.

On a side note, the dual package Braun Helena's jumped 50 bucks in the last 30 seconds. I watched it at $73 for the last two hours and as soon as I was putting my bid it was past what I could spend. I figured if I could get it for under 90 it'd be a steal as I could flip the white Helena for 25-30. Oh well, I just bought plane tickets to go to the Boston series, I probably should save my money for a 15 dollar beer.

At one point I bet you could get one for less than 100.

The first one that sold on eBay went for over $200 I was in the bidding of it but lost out in the last seconds. It has always been highly priced!! I have not seen one for anywhere near a hundred ever!!

Sadly I think this is one I may never get!!

Verified Member

I'm with bikage, if it's not an SGA, I don't feel I need it.

I have never thrown my hat into the ring for the Bill Hall track suit or this one, and I don't feel less complete because of it...lol

I just picked up the 2003 Beloit Fielder and the 2004 Beloit Weeks, so I'm feeling pretty good about that at the moment. Those 2 along with Mr. 3000 over the past couple of weeks makes me a happy camper. Especially since I used the money for my extra Mr. 3000 to get the Weeks and Fielder, plus had enough left to get the 2011 Rickey Henderson SGA as well.

Verified Member
thanks, it was almost to the point of giving up on getting the Fielder, in fact, once he left the brewers, it wouldn't have bothered me not to have it, but as long as he is a brewer, I figured I might as well keep looking.

Archived